Tiffany Ott is a gifted intervention specialist in Cleveland, Ohio, and is also the Director of Curriculum Development with Progressive Mastery Learning (www.thegridmethod.com)
As an eight year veteran classroom teacher, she discovered a passion for meaningful technology integration in classrooms and began her Master's Degree in Instructional Technology through Kent State University.
Now, she is combining her love of great ed tech, with a mastery learning approach that is transforming her classroom, her teaching, and her students' learning.
Follow Tiffany on Twitter: @techieteachott
About The Course
The power of mastery learning lies in meeting the unique needs of ALL students. This includes the gifted and academically advanced students, too! In this course, we will explore how mastery learning can make education engaging and challenging for these often under-served students. Get ready to transform their education with some amazing learning experiences!
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO CHALLENGE GIFTED STUDENTS WITH MASTERY LEARNING USING:
- Curriculum Compacting
- Choice Boards
- Interdisciplinary Units
- Depth and Complexity Strategies
- New approaches specific to math!
- Best practices in Science, Social Studies, and ELA teaching
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 27 video modules
- Resources and reference for further investigation
- 2 Hours of Development and Work that Comply with The Ohio Department of Education Gifted Competencies
- Official Certificate of Completion
- Digital Reward Badge for showing off your awesomeness
- Ongoing support from the creator of the course: Tiffany Ott