Teach Further FREE Online Course
TEACH BEYOND THE 4 WALLS<br>OF YOUR CLASSROOM
Learn to Teach Further with this FREE online course!
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The 3 Pillars of Dynamic, Community Inspired Lessons.
- How to create engaging lessons for your students.
- How to answer the question, "when will I ever use this?" for both students and stakeholders.
- How to utilize your community as motivation for your students.
- Enhance any lesson for any subject area at any grade level.
- Teach beyond the 4 walls of your classroom!
Rae Hughart is a Middle Level Math Educator in Illinois, creator of the Teach Further Model, Co-Author of "Teach Better" and the Director of Training & Development for the Teach Better Team. In 2017, Rae was honored with the Illinois State University Outstanding Young Alumni Award – inducting her into the University Hall of Fame. In 2018, Rae was awarded the Henry Ford Teacher Innovation Award for the work with the Teach Further Model. Rae conducts training on a variety of topics including the Teach Better Mindset, Dynamic Lesson Planning, Standards-Based Grading, and Personalized Learning.
Follow Rae on twitter @RaeHughart