Teach Further FREE Online Course
TEACH BEYOND THE 4 WALLS
OF YOUR CLASSROOM
Learn to Teach Further with this FREE online course!
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The 3 Pillars of Dynamic, Community Inspired Lessons.
- How to create engaging lessons for your students.
- How to answer the question, "when will I ever use this?" for both students and stakeholders.
- How to utilize your community as motivation for your students.
- Enhance any lesson for any subject area at any grade level.
- Teach beyond the 4 walls of your classroom!
Rae Hughart is a Middle Level Math and Writing Educator in Illinois and the Director of Training and Development for Progressive Mastery Learning. Over the past few years, Rae has used the 3C's of the Teach Further Unit Design - Curriculum, Creativity, and Connections - to transform classrooms across the Midwest. Through the development of rigorous content, career themed units, and building strong community support, Rae works with teachers to lead an out-of-the-box classroom utilizing the mock internship design.
In 2017, Rae was honored with the Illinois State University Outstanding Young Alumni Award - inducting her into the University Hall of Fame.
Follow Rae on twitter @RaeHughart