Teach Further FREE Online Course (2 HRS)
TEACH BEYOND THE 4 WALLS
OF YOUR CLASSROOM
This course consists of 11 video lectures and an expected completion time of 2 hours, which includes video time and individual work via provided activities and challenges. A certificate of completion will be provided after you have completed all lectures.
Learn to Teach Further with this FREE online course!
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The 3 Pillars of Dynamic, Community Inspired Lessons.
- How to create engaging lessons for your students.
- How to answer the question, "when will I ever use this?" for both students and stakeholders.
- How to utilize your community as motivation for your students.
- Enhance any lesson for any subject area at any grade level.
- Teach beyond the 4 walls of your classroom!
Rae Hughart is the CXO of the Teach Better Team, Executive Director of the Association of Middle-Grade Schools, TEDx Speaker, Educator, and author of “Teachers Deserve It” and “Teach Better” books.
Growing up with IEP support after being diagnosed SLD in Reading, Writing, and Math, Rae has worked with other educators and districts on designing mastery learning classrooms nationwide to reach all learners.
After being inducted into The Illinois State University Hall of Fame in 2017, Rae was awarded the 2018 First Place Henry Ford Teacher Innovator Award for her innovative educational impact through the Teach Further Model. In 2021, Rae Hughart presented on the TEDx stage challenging educators, students, and community members to consider progressive, data supported practices to further 21st century learners.