End the battle with technology!
Whether you are a classroom teacher, administrator, or instructional coach, leadership between colleagues can be difficult. In this course, we are diving into the 8 types of teachers and how to best support their specific needs related to their technology development.
No more heavy sighs when you bring up a new tech tool or pop into a classroom to say hello to a struggling educator.
Let's end the battle, and build collaboration!
In This Course, We Will:
- Learn leadership styles for multiple learner types
- Explore 8 types of teacher learners
- Identify the 3 key elements for supporting each type of learner
- Find the best way to follow up with educators
- Change your mission during professional development
- Collect your “secret weapons” for each conversation
Rae Hughart is a Middle Level Math Educator in Illinois, creator of the Teach Further Model, Co-Author of "Teach Better" and the Director of Training & Development for the Teach Better Team. In 2017, Rae was honored with the Illinois State University Outstanding Young Alumni Award – inducting her into the University Hall of Fame. In 2018, Rae was awarded the Henry Ford Teacher Innovation Award for the work with the Teach Further Model. Rae conducts training on a variety of topics including the Teach Better Mindset, Dynamic Lesson Planning, Standards-Based Grading, and Personalized Learning.
Follow Rae on twitter @RaeHughart