End the battle with technology!
Whether you are a classroom teacher, administrator, or instructional coach, leadership between colleagues can be difficult. In this course, we are diving into the 8 types of teachers and how to best support their specific needs related to their technology development.
No more heavy sighs when you bring up a new tech tool or pop into a classroom to say hello to a struggling educator.
Let's end the battle, and build collaboration!
In This Course, We Will:
- Learn leadership styles for multiple learner types
- Explore 8 types of teacher learners
- Identify the 3 key elements for supporting each type of learner
- Find the best way to follow up with educators
- Change your mission during professional development
- Collect your “secret weapons” for each conversation
Rae Hughart is a Middle Level Math and Writing Educator in Illinois and the Director of Training and Development for Progressive Mastery Learning. Over the past few years, Rae has used the 3C's of the Teach Further Unit Design - Curriculum, Creativity, and Connections - to transform classrooms across the Midwest. Through the development of rigorous content, career themed units, and building strong community support, Rae works with teachers to lead an out-of-the-box classroom utilizing the mock internship design.
In 2017, Rae was honored with the Illinois State University Outstanding Young Alumni Award - inducting her into the University Hall of Fame.
Follow Rae on twitter @RaeHughart